If you're an entrepreneur or business owner and want to get your brand in the media, then this session is for you. The Positive Story 'PR Power Hour' will help you to develop a PR strategy to get your business story published in the media.
The Positive Story 'PR Power Hour' is the right session for you if you have an amazing story to tell and if:
• You need help clarifying your key messages
• You’re not sure what the news hook is or you think you have several and want to check that they’re newsworthy
• You have an idea but want to run it past a PR professional to make sure you’re on the right track
• You don’t know how to create a media list
• You don’t know where to find media contacts or who to pitch it to
• You’ve tried to get in the media before but it didn’t work and you’d like to understand why
In this 60-minute session delivered on Zoom, we will discuss a variety of topics including:
• Working out who your ideal clients are and how to reach them through the media
• Achieving clarity in your key messages
• Identifying the news hook/angle you can hang our story on
• Researching the journalists and publications to pitch to
• Creating a media list
You will come away with a clear plan on how to move forward and get your story published in the right media and to the right audience. And by doing so, you will raise your company profile and start to position your company to win new business. The PR Power Hour costs just £125. Limited appointments are available so book now to avoid disappointment.